Terms and Conditions
Nobody need rules but some needful informations must be agreed before you fill out the Application form.
Important NOTE: Please don’t forget to donate the Application Fee for Homeless People in Berlin !
- Producer: Tara Darson and Sheila Wolf
- Email: contact (at) frankfurt-burlesque-festival.de
HOW TO APPLY
- Applications starts from March 1st, 2022 !
- Because of CORONA VIRUS the Application is for FREE in 2022 for all Performers. Please make sure to apply only with a professional Burlesque / Boylesque / Comedy / Cabaret / Artistic / Vaudeville Act.
- We will confirm any Performers latest on August 30th, 2022. Please understand that we have 20 performing slots only !
- Feel free to perform on other Events AFTER the FRANKFURT BURLESQUE FESTIVAL in FFM BUT please make sure that other Festivals sometimes not allow to bring the same act !! So if you want to perform at the FRANKFURT BURLESQUE FESTIVAL please dont apply with the same act but dont forget to send your strongest performance here to be part of our unique show. If you need help to find more let us now via contact form. Please rock the stages in FRANKFURT.
- Your Performance should be not longer than 8 minutes please.
- For any questions about the Festival and more informations about the Application Fee and the Venues please contact us.
INVOICES AND PAYMENTS
- Here we come to the most important thing 😉 the non-negotiable fee:
International & Local Artists (EUR):
- Solo: EUR 180
- Group: EUR 200
- Including warm dinner (optional veggie) on both festival nights – soft drinks are also free for all performers and a lot of sparkling champagne will be part of the backstage 🙂
- Please send your invoice to contact (at) frankfurt-burlesque-festival.de latest 2 weeks after the festival dates.
- Invoices must send as WORD or PDF File and need the following informations: stage name, legal name, address, phone number, tax nr, invoice nr, Paypal address or bank account, date of performance/s, fee.
- We have to wait 7 days to get the money from the ticketing company – payment will be done latest 14 days after the FBF.
- As usual we use Email for Correspondence or PM on social media. Of course we answer by email too (see mail address above) in case you’re not on this social network anymore. But please stay patient – it can take a two / three days.
GUESTLIST / ARTIST PASSES
- The OLD Question… if we can some free seats – WE WILL DO IT. In case of a non sold out night we will send an invitation message to all performers. BUT we can’t promise it. SO please support our festival by inviting friends and family to purchase a ticket.
- Its not possible to enter the backstages on the day you are not perform on the festival. Of course NO GUESTS allowed too.
PHOTOGRAPHY / VIDEO
- YES we are photographing and filming for YOU too! By submitting your application you agree to allow FBF to use your images and video for future promotional usage.
- YES you can use the pictures too but please credit any photos or footage with: Frankfurt Burlesque Festival, photographer or videographer name.
MEDIA & MARKETING
- YES we will promote your appearance at our festival as much as we can for example newspaper, radio, tv and all online medias. Please promote us too on the social networks or in interviews!
- Please list your participation at the FRANKFURT BURLESQUE FESTIVAL on all your websites and social media profiles.
- Maybe we will contact you for specific marketing ideas.
VENUES AND TECHNICAL INFORMATIONS
- We have a wonderful backstage and will give you space for ALL preparations. We have mirrors and dressing rooms. All information about the venues, the stage, lighting, dressing room will be given before the event.
- We will have a fantastic team of professional production coordinator, lighting manager and stage assistants before and during the show.
- Tech runs and/or rehearsals will be available at the venue on the day of the events. Your times will be announced at the Facebook Group too.
- Most important thing ! Please celebrate love and respect. Bullying or harassment will not be tolerated. We will offer safe places for all genders, all colors, all kind of shapes and of course all loves.
- Please leave the the dressing room in a clean manner upon departure.
- NO.. we can’t be responsible for loss, damage or theft props or costume parts. BUT we will help to clear the situation if that happens. If you have left something at the venue please email us. We will contact the venues.
- LAST IMPORTANT THING… NO … we cant allow your personal friends, family or assistants access to the backstage at anytime. Assistants are possible but must be announced BEFORE !